Are you struggling to exhaust your airtel Night Plan their for 500MB or 1.5GB before the elapsed time given to you?Yes, cause it is really frustrating sometimes when you get to know that you’ve not exhausted the MB given to you before the time elapsed and I wouldn’t want a situation where we will not be able to enjoy what we subscribe for when I can save thousand of gigabyte of my fellow brother.We all know that the Airtel Night plan has a validation period is between 12:00 am to 5:00 am but really not sufficient when you’ve about 500mb especially for the 1.5gb to browse with.We are going to do some simple trick to make the plan work during the day.
Real Also:All Network Night Plan Subscription Code
How Does This Trick Works
Yes, based on its concept, we’re going to do some time travelling or I will rather call Time tracker.I know by now you must have already know what the content is all already based on.
- First, make sure you’ve subscribed to Airtel night plan anytime you want between 12:00 am to 1:00 am
- Used the data as you wish until it is almost 5:00 am
- Simply go to your phone settings and untick or off the Automatic date & time update also make sure you untick Automatic time Zone if available on your devices
- Change your time period between 12:00 am to 4:00 am but I will advise you to change it to 12:10 am to accumulate more time
- Then go to your browser and continue browsing your files and don’t forget to check your time period in other to re-adjust whenever to reach to 4:40 am
Note:Better use this trick with Uc browser cause they can’t detect you if you’re still surfing the night plan, cause if you decided to make used of your browser or rather the default browser they would be able to detect you because of their free facebook basic.Also if you’re downloading a file or games, Airtel will not be able to interfere it but you can achieve this by making your download ready for a paused action after that just start all your download simultaneously.So Don’t forget to drop your comment if this trick works for you and also share this with your friends.